Happy Birthday to Ewe

Hello Whimsy-Friends! Iris here and today is my turn to show you some Whimsy cuteness here on the blog and I chose 'Happy Birthday to Ewe' from Crissy Armstrong for my creation.


This time I colored using Distress Inks (refillers and pads) and around the image I used Frantage Shabby White Embossing Powder. The sentiment is from the  'Life's Moments' set by SC Designs and cut out with the matching 'Fancy Label' die. The Birdcage is a Whimsy Shapeology die also from SC Designs  availabe HERE.

Here's a closer look on the cute image.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,
Iris

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team