Sketched Elephants

Hello Whimsy Friends, happy Tuesday!
So did you fine peeps like the last release, they were all just too cute,
 must have's very last one of them. I have something old and 
something new to share with today. 

For my DT inspiration today I have used Sketched Elephants 


form the Clearly Whimsy Stamps collection the artist and illustrator is 
Nina-Marie Trapani, I have had these little beauties in my collection for a 
good long while so I thought it was time to ink them.


I used the co-ordinationg Elephant dies to raise the dear little
Elephant out of the frame. The papers are from the new 
release and they are called Fresh Rose they seemed to set of 
the image and the Honeycomb Pattern die perfectly, and for the finishing touch
I used Summer Breeze enamel dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope that I have inspired
you to have a go at making a card today. Take care good people 
and I will see you fine ladies & gents here again next month.
Hugs Bridget :) xx



2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team