12 Days of Christmas Day 8 - special guest Kay Miller - Snow Flurry

Hi there! It's Kay again and I'm excited to share with you another Whimsy Stamps 12 Days of Christmas post. 

For today's card I used a beautiful set from the October Whimsy Stamps Release called Snow Flurry designed by Deb Davis



So for the background here, I stamped the pretty snowflakes in different Distress inks onto Master's Touch watercolor paper. I then took a wet brush and went around the edges of the stamped images to soften them and give them a watercolored look. After it was dry, I speckled it with each color of the different inks that I had stamped the snowflakes in.



I aslo stamped a couple of the snowflakes in the same colors and cut them out with the Snow Flurry Dies. I added those to my watercolored panel with foam tape. 


For the sentiment, I embossed it onto some dark gray card stock with white embossing powder. It looked a little plain to me, so I also speckled it with some white ink too. I adhered those to my panel with foam tape. And lastly I added some clear sequins.

Whimsy Stamps Products Used:

Snow Flurry  Snow Flurry Die Set

You're welcome to come by my blog to say hello anytime :).  And be sure to come back here tomorrow for another special guest 12 Days of Christmas post too.

Kay :)


8 comments

  1. Fantastic Card! I love the pastel snowflakes and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the non-traditional colors and the wonderful texture you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sprinkling of pretty colors together! Unique and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE your BEAUTIFUL colour combo and MAGICAL background!
    FUN sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the colours, love the snowflakes, love everything about this card! Might even have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very nice card!
    Merry Christmas!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team