Meet Our Creative Team - Becky




1.)    If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why?  Get In Line, Hand-Stitched Rectangles die set, and enamel dots.  I could use these on every card if I could!  You can do SO MANY backgrounds with Get In Line, and the rectangles dies make the perfect panel!
2.)    If you could have a super power, what would it be? The ability to conjure money out of thin air so I can buy as many crafty supplies as I want to. 
3.)    List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you? I’m a teacher-turned-administrative-assistant by trade, my hubby is a two-time cancer survivor, and I eat a gluten-free diet. Unfortunately.
4.)    What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium?  My favorite color combo is aqua, kraft, and red, and since I’m a total poser when it comes to coloring, I do like copic markers.  It does a lot of the work for you and makes you look better than you might be!
5.)    If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be? Doughnuts, pizza, and cinnamon rolls, yum!
6.)    What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team? Denise is so kind and flexible, and my teammates are extremely talented!
7.)    What challenges you when stamping/crafting?
 My biggest challenge is time.  Years ago, I stamped almost every day, and now I’m lucky if I manage once a week.  A challenge that goes along with not having as much time as I want to stamp is that the mojo disappears quickly the less time you exercise it!

The reason I chose the card I’m attaching is that it turned out how I imagined it, and I love the soft colors and how the images all layer.


4 comments

  1. that card is one of my all-time favs with the Peace, Love, Joy set...it's such a beautiful card Becky, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I'd like to have the super power you chose. I think a LOT of us would. A yummy choice of foods, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a gorgeous card, I love the color combo !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team