Meet Our Creative Team - Bev

Hey!  I'm Bev from All The Things I Love.  I've always been crafty, as I think a lot of paper crafters are – busy hands and all that.  I've been making cards for about 10 years now, but only seriously got addicted to stamping around 6 years ago when card making took over my life. 

What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team?
The absolute professionalism that Denise has with all – DT and customers alike.  Our individuality is encouraged and welcomed, yet support is always there when needed.  I’ve been on the Whimsy DT for a long time now starting in the days when I was on a lot of DT’s.  Over the years I’ve whittled them down to just this one, and I couldn’t imaging not being part of such a fabulous bunch of girls.

What challenges you when stamping/crafting?
Time, time and more time.  I am one of the slowest crafters out there – probably because I’m super picky and end up doing everything two or three times.  I know, I get on my own nerves haha.

What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why?
Gosh that’s a toughie because I love so so many of the sentiment stamp sets.  I think … for now …. My favourite is the Happy Sayings stamp set and matching dies.  They’re perfect for almost every occasion.

What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium?
Favourite colour combo are cool blues, greens and white.  And colouring medium?  Copic markers of course 😊

If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be?
Cake, licorice and bread – all things I can no longer eat being a coeliac

I love anything cute, with loads of embellishments although lately I’ve gone crazy on shabby chick with handmade foamiran flowers.  I don't think I will ever give up rubber stamping, I get so much pleasure from taking an inked image and bringing it to life with markers or inks.  Then I dig out the dies, lace, ribbons and flowers and I'm in seventh heave.


2 comments

  1. Beautiful card. Sorry you can't eat bread and cake anymore. A difficult change for sure. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards Bev! You were the reason I entered the blogging world! I had seen your beautiful cards in one of the UK crafty mags and through that found your website and really wanted to leave you a comment! So hubby showed me how and then encouraged me to create my own blog. I was so inspired by your gorgeous creations. You really do have a very special and beautiful crafting style. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team