Meet Our Illustrators - Jennifer Dove






My name is Jennifer Dove, I have 2 adult boys and a 3 year old daughter as well as a supportive Hubby.  I live full time in an RV, giving me the opportunity to travel and teach.  I am a Copic Certification Instructor for both the Fine Arts and West Coast Regional Education team through Imagaination International Inc.  I am also the owner of DoveArts Studios and love to create and color as much as I can.  I am blessed to be apart of the Whimsy family and look forward to a long future with such talent.

 1.)    If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why?   I just adore all the sweet animals.
2.)    If you could have a super power, what would it be? Creating more time - to be able to juggle a 3 year old, and life…and still have extra time to create, design, color and make lovely artsy messes.
3.)    List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you?  I lived in Alaska for over 10 years and was a heavy equipment operation by trade.
4.)    What is your favorite coloring medium?  My favorite coloring medium are the Copic Markers.
5.)    If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be? Coffee, Coffee and Coffee with Baileys
6.)    What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team?  Whimsy is a wonderful company with so many different design options to choose from, making it quite easy to create a lovely little masterpiece7.)    What challenges you when stamping/crafting?  Researching and figuring out how to color something more realistic that I haven’t colored before.


2 comments

  1. Fabulous picture of you, Jenn. You're coloring is always lovely. I can totally picture you operating heavy machinery. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s nice to meet you !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team