Jelly Bean's Flower

Hi there, it's Janine here with more Whimsy Stamps inspiration for you.

Today I'd love to share my card made using the cute Jelly Bean's Flower digital stamp and one of the new digital sentiment from the Everyday Banner set.
 
 
I love elephants so I just had to use this gorgeous digital stamp by Crissy Armstrong.
 
I digitally coloured the image using an Ipad Pro, Apple pencil and Procreate app. The coloured image was then printed onto smooth white card and mounted onto a scalloped card blank along with the printed out sentiment banner. The orange card and patterned paper is from my own stash.
 
https://whimsystamps.com/products/jelly-beans-flower-digital-stamp?aff=28
https://whimsystamps.com/collections/digital-sentiment-sets/products/everyday-banner-sentiments-digital-sentiments?aff=28

 You can find more fabulous digital images and papers in the Whimsy Stamps store here.
 
Don't forget to check out my fellow teamies tomorrow, and I'll see you next month.
 
Big hugs
 

2 comments

  1. Oh I love this image Janine and your card is gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the way you've recoloured the digital sentiment. Gorgeous creation Janine. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team